Old 23-05-2004, 02:06 PM
Kathie Kathie is offline
Registered User

Location: Durham, NC
Default Test post!

Annie,

Hi! I am a professional container gardener in Durham, and have just re-joined the site after switching computers...you know how that goes.

I am a hosta fanatic and begonia lover with an acre of mostly shade gardens, and would love to chat with other Triangle gardeners. I am a transplant myself, and arrived in this area three years ago from Illinois, and enjoy learning more and more about the area, which I dearly love.

What are your gardining interests? Any hints on slug/vole control? I have over 64 varieties of hostas, and cringe at the thought of digging them all up to surround them with diatomaceous earth and permatil...

Thanks for answering!

Kathie

Quote:
Originally posted by Anne Lurie
Just a test post -- I have not seen anything new here for a few days.

Anne