Old 23-05-2004, 08:04 PM
Mark Anderson

Default Morning Glorie/Moonflowers needed!!!

In article c says...
I planted the seeds this year as I did in previous years. They never
germinated.
Any idea where these can be bought as plants??

I don't have much problem with getting morning glories to germinate but
Moon flowers are a complete PITA. I planted about 25 seeds that I
harvested from last year's vines and so far only one sprouted. It is
kind of depressing. I soaked them and didn't soak them and tried all
kinds of different things. Even last year I was lucky to get two vines
going. I'm in Zone 5 Chicago BTW where the weather has been pretty warm
this year late April and May.