Old 24-05-2004, 01:10 AM
r norman

Default plant and animal kingdoms as quantum dualities writ large; why QM in

On Sun, 23 May 2004 12:41:54 -0500, Archimedes Plutonium
wrote:

Fri, 21 May 2004 13:13:06 -0500 Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

Fri, 21 May 2004 09:11:05 -0400 r norman wrote:

(big snips)

QM duality goes deeper than that. Plants body depends on carbon whereas animal body
depends on calcium. Calcium in order for physical support but also to get the electrical
system of the body functioning so that animals have mobility. This is one of the
dualities between animals and plants in that vertebrates could not exist with carbon
fiber skeletons but had to be based on calcium.

So that when the plants became full land dwellers, they had to have a biological
compliment alongside themselves of animals in order to be successful and so when the
plant kingdom became land dwellers the animal kingdom existed fully alongside.

The biggest single reason that I expect QM to overturn Darwin Evolution is because there
exists no link between the physical world (physics) and the living world of biology other
than the fact that the atoms in physics are no different than the atoms in biology. But a
physics experiment of the Bell Inequality implies that there is a direct link between
physics and biology (anyone wanting details should look into Superdeterminism).

I am convinced close to 100% that the only logical link that can satisfy the results of the
Bell Inequality and Quantum Mechanics with biology of the living world is that if the
neutrino and perhaps the photon had internal parts and these internal parts are for lack of
a better term --- "perfect DNA". Such that when a energetic neutrino comes to rest, it can
spill out its perfect-DNA into the assemblage of a complete living organism. This is how
life is created on barren planets. This is how life is continually created with new
creatures, new viruses, new DNA. Some cosmic rays even have 10^14 MeV which is enough
energy to construct an entire colony of blue green algae on a barren planet that has water.

snip the rest

I don't intend to respond to all the nonsense AP cites in his defense
of his weird notions of quantum mechanical dualism applied to biology.

However, in case anyone is actually reading all this stuff, absolutely
nothing of mine was quoted even though my name appears in the history.
Everything above is Archimedes Plutonium talk.

Archimedes, please be a bit more responsible in how you snip.