Old 24-05-2004, 04:07 AM
Dave M. Picklyk

Default upgrading to 4wpg, how often for trace nutrient fertilzation?

I see! So by having high NO3 you are supplying the chloroplasts with a lot
nitrogen thus giving more of a green pigment in plants. With higher light
and increased nutrients the plants grow quickly and have much less time to
construct the chlorophyll. Very interesting!!! Thanks for the extremely
informative discussion, I have oft wished that I've taken some further
education in organic chemistry and biology to understand these things
better.

Thanx again!!

Dave.