Old 24-05-2004, 10:05 AM
Aspley Nursery

Default yellowing lime tree leaves

I am from sunny Qld and so suggest asking a local nursery or gardener.

If the temperatures are above zero I would suggest the plant is hungry.
citrus a gross feeders and that is quite a crop.

Try a little foliar fertilizer at half strength over the tree to see if you
get a quick response. If so feed the leaves and the roots carefully.

Trace elements up our way can be important with Iron. molybdium, and Zinc
being very important.

Overwatering could also be a problem.

Ask the locals though.

Robert

"Falcon" wrote in message
I have a small lime tree, about 3-4 years old, with about 20 limes on it.
At the moment the leaves are yellowing.
Is this normal for this time of the year?
I live in a frosty area of Vic.
Should I fertilize it or treat it somehow?

TIA
Andy