Old 24-05-2004, 03:07 PM
Happy'Cam'per

Default Dark Green Java Fern?

You need more light, and probably nutrients too.
--
**So long, and thanks for all the fish!**

"Lady Two-Fish" wrote in message
Hi there...

I have a 35 gallon high tank with two angels and some clumps of java fern

in it. The tank is over
two years old and has been stable since it's break-in period. It's never

been treated with meds of
any sort,the fish have never been sick.

When I originally purchased the fern it looked normal,a few large light

green leaves and so on.

Eventually it began to change as it grew,the original few light/med green

leaves have been replaced
with many,many very dark green,smaller leaves that are mildly curled with

a thinner texture, it
doesn't even look much like java fern anymore.

The plants are growing well and multiplying,they just look weird.

Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Lady Two-Fish