Old 24-05-2004, 03:09 PM
Rhiannon S

Default mares tail

Subject: mares tail
From: Judith Lea
Date: 24/05/2004 14:08 GMT Daylight Time
Help, I have sprayed twice with Roundup - it is becoming very invasive -
any suggestions?

Move house?

Ok, on a slightly more practical note then, mares tail is almost impossible to
kill and doesn't absorb roundup like most plants (I'm sure someone here will be
able to give the scientific explanation for this).

The only way to reduce mares tail is to keep digging it up, you'll never get
rid of it, but if you keep at it, an hour or so a day, you reduce it's
visibility.
--
Rhiannon
http://www.livejournal.com/users/rhiannon_s/