Old 24-05-2004, 05:03 PM
Thomas R. Bruce

Default Settings/application rates for Cyclone Model 33 spreader

Folks:

I've got a Cyclone model 33 spreader for which I no longer have any
documents, if I ever did (I think it came from a yard sale). The
company that made 'em is out of business (though there is a successor
company, they've not proven helpful).

Does anyone have an application rate / spreader setting chart for this
thing they could fax or otherwise send? Yeah, I know I could
calibrate it myself, but it's a lengthy procedure that involves
dumping a lot of stuff on the ground, and I'm lazy.

All the best,
Tb.

Thomas R. Bruce
Ithaca, NY