Old 24-05-2004, 05:09 PM
pixi

Default This new pond is more darned fun!!

Ha!! Had a landscaper finish putting in the pond I had started. The
skimmer is too low so that the shelves along the edges are mostly out of the
water. He was so far behind in his work last fall that I told him I could
wait until April to get the skimmer raised. He has had a severe attack of
amnesia regarding the subject and has put me on his list.

In any case, I have been told by someone that once the liner is cut for the
skimmer, it cannot be raised. Is this true? Can't a patch be placed over
the old hole and a new one cut??? Or am I being naive again.

Thanks a bunch. You great people have helped me a lot.