Old 24-05-2004, 06:03 PM
Benign Vanilla

Default The Great Dye Experiment

"Gale Pearce" wrote in message
Just what this group needs - a sacrificial guinea pig :~

Seriously,
these tablets sound intriguing - are they supposed to be a one time
treatment, as needed, or how often? Does the water clear of it's own

accord
or are water changes needed to remove the tint. Was there a brand name for
them?

snip

As I understand it. They are a use as needed treatment. Turn the water
blueish, kill the algea by starving the sunlight. Meanhwhile the enzymes
east the sludge at the bottom of the pond. I cannot attest to any of these
claims, except the algae clearing. After the first day, my water was
noticeable clearer.

You can read the details from the manufacturer, here.
http://tinyurl.com/yrqpk.

BV.