Old 24-05-2004, 09:11 PM
Cindy

Default THRIPS on 50 year old rose

Seems I must have started a little feud here without meaning too. When I
use soapy water to kill bees/wasps I should have meantioned that I only do
this rid rid myself of a NASTY huge nest of yellow jackets that were trying
to take over my horse barn and pastures. Sorry but they had to go.
As for those bees, yes, they dont bother me and can stay , but the wasps
have to go.

Cindy

--
All outgoing mail scanned for viruses.
"Sis" wrote in message
Oops! Sorry for not writing a full sentence to explain what I meant. I

meant
to say that I disagreed with the people that think that way.(ie: thinking
that they could possibly kill all the bees on their property, and then

feel
safe.) I'm sorry for sounding so rude to you, I didn't mean to. Sis
"Larry Blanchard" wrote in message
In article ,
says...
Sorry,but I disagree. If bees are life threating to someone, they

should
stay away from gardening.

"Larry Blanchard" wrote in message

While I don't like the idea either, there are people for whom a
bee sting is a life-threatening event. I can see someone like
that wanting to kill bees.

Are you disagreeing with me for pointing out that there are
people who think that way, or are you disagreeing with the
people who think that way?

If you're disagreeing with me for stating a fact, you've got a
problem :-).

--
Where ARE those Iraqi WMDs?