Old 24-05-2004, 09:12 PM
dalecochoy

Default [IBC] Satsuki problem, soils ( I changed the title as subject

I live in Switzerland so I do not know what it is ..
I have some american products taht II bought while tarvelling

my next incoming problem is to renew 1-2 quarters of Fish

emulsion
my son was lately in NY but could not find it ...
I am trying throught the net to see if some company can send it

over to
europe
we have not this kind of fertilizers
thanks again Dale for all informations
Theo

Jim said:
Gosh, Theo, I find it hard to believe that no one in Europe uses
fish emulsion fertilizers. Maybe someone on list can suggest a
source. I'd guess any of the European Community countries that
have large fishing fleets will produce some.

Theo,
FISH + Water + Blender = Fish Emulsion!!!!
:)
Dale "Remember Saturday Night Live's Bass-O-Matic" Cochoy

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++