Old 24-05-2004, 09:14 PM
dalecochoy

Default [IBC] new (?) bonsai books

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Lewis"
Subject: [IBC] new (?) bonsai books

1. Pop Bonsai - Kodansha pub. It's by a (ALERT! - SEXIST
COMMENT - ALERT!) cute Japanese chick, Lisa Tajima, who attended
college in the USA and obviously took our pop-culture marketing
tricks to heart and has mastered them very, very well. For an
idea, you can checkout www.popbonsai.com (

Anyway, I'll probably end up
getting this one first since the trees are all on the tiny side,
which I prefer. ($19.xx) She appears to have an extensive
interview on "Bonsai Talk" but since I haven't time to go there,
I haven't seen it.

DALE: You might want to comment on the pots. ;-)

Jim,
Already did on "BonsaiTalk" ( sortof)
A few from that list ordered a few pots.
Bart?
BTW, see the pot I made as a gift for Bart on pottery gallery "Mr. LW scoop
pot" . It was my "Dale-side" take and free version of the $100 pots!
BTW, a JOKE, and NOOOOOOO intention to produce them.
Gosh Bart....I'm thinking......one of a kind ala Warhol !!
:)
Dale

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++