Old 24-05-2004, 09:15 PM

Default [IBC] new (?) bonsai books

In a message dated 5/24/2004 2:45:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time, writes:

Have you seen the new book by Jerry Meislik, "Ficus, the Exotic Bonsai"?
Knowing how you feel about tropical bonsai I would not be disappointed at your lack of interest.
However, if you want to look at a copy, see me at the
convention.

I bought a copy for our club and last night I went through it, omiting the extensive material on growing ficus indoors as I don't. It is a worthwhile addition to a club's library, IMHO.

Tom Zane
Daytona Beach, FL

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --