Old 25-05-2004, 02:06 AM
Denise

Default Photos of my new pond

On Fri, 21 May 2004 20:52:09 -0400, (Denise) wrote:
The first photo loads slow, rest are quick :-)
http://community-2.webtv.net/DBLBGY/doc/
Denise
Visit my gardens:
http://web1.in4web.com/mtcdrc
Actually, the pics loaded super fast...
Very cute! My question is this:
When are you going to dig a bigger one? haha
(I have one like your first one and am trying to decide where i want the
new bigger one. I cant wait to customize one.
Jammer, this is the BIGGEST pond I'll have while living in this house.
One of these days we'll move to a warmer climate and I will have a HUGE
year round pond full of gorgeous koi.

I resized that first pic a few days ago so all load quick now. I will be
adding new pics of my fish with water lily in a few days.

Denise