Old 25-05-2004, 06:02 AM
Rick

Default Portable Fire Pit Questions

"SugarChile" wrote in message ...
Garden centers and wood/coal/propane stove stores here sell chimeras, which
sound like they would fit the bill for you. It is a terra-cotta portable
fireplace, roughly gourd shaped (if you imagine the chimney as the neck of
the gourd) and about waist high, that sits on a metal stand. Most of them
are made in Mexico, and they have a certain rustic charm.

Sue-

Do you have any actual experience with fire pits? I'd like to hear
from people who have them, so they can tell me the pluses and minuses
of them. I have done a search on the web and have seen many types of
fire pits- but I was curious of anyone's actual experience.

Thanks anyway for the advice.

Rick