Old 25-05-2004, 06:03 AM
Roy

Default Strange Phalaenopsis flower

Susan,
I have posted 4 photos of the flower.
1. The back of the flower (http://www.ptgdi.com/phal1.JPG)
2. The lower sepals and lower petal fused into a single structu
(http://www.ptgdi.com/phal2.JPG)
3. Side view of the flower (http://www.ptgdi.com/phal3.JPG)
4. The infloresence (http://www.ptgdi.com/phal4.JPG)
(please make sure that 'JPG' is in uppercase when you type the url on
the web browser)

I have cut the infloresence and put it in a vase, hoping that the
plant will produce another infloresence soon. I will inform you all
when it happens.

Susan Erickson wrote in message . ..
On 22 May 2004 21:53:55 -0700, (Roy) wrote:

Hi, I just want to share the picture of one of my Phalaenopsis
(
http://www.ptgdi.com/phal.jpg).
The form of the flower is strange, I think the two lower sepals merge
with the lip.

IT is very beautiful. Can you also post a photo of the back of
the flower? I am curious about these changes.
SuE