Old 25-05-2004, 09:02 AM
blank

Default upgrading to 4wpg, how often for trace nutrient fertilzation?

"Graham Broadbridge" wrote

Does anyone else out there regret skipping biology in favour of physics?

:-)

I'm happily employed in IT at the moment, but I wish I'd spent more time
learning chemistry and biology.

At least we can learn and catch up online.

Graham

Yes I agree Graham. I find myself late in life and responsible for an
elaborate avocado cloning project with no substantial knowledge of plant
biology, and no reference person. So the Net is my friend. The info is out
there, as it is for aquaria subjects, but it certainly takes a lot of
perseverance to sort the wheat from the chaff. Thankfully we have ADSL
these days which reduces the pain.