Old 25-05-2004, 03:06 PM
Blarneystone

Default What's the Best Small Weeding tool/technique?

Hi all,

I've got a very small 8ft by 8ft garden that has tomato and bean plants.
My problem is that for some reason each year thousands of little grass
type of weeds pop up. They are difficult to get to do to sheer number and
closeness to the other veggie plants.

Is there a small weeding tool that might help? Or do you have any
recommendations. It seems I'll weed one day and they have returned the
next.

P.S. I saw this little tool that looked like a serrated Sickle(sp) that
had a fork at the end that is for small weeding. would that amount to
anything?

Many thanks!