Old 25-05-2004, 07:05 PM
Tim Ahlen

Default [IBC] Serissa, more resistant than I thought

Hi Dimitri,

With all the bad press serissas get, I used to pamper my serissas in the
winter by bringing them inside, giving them artificial light, etc. But
three years ago I began to leave them outside for the entire winter in
Dallas, TX (Zone 8) and now I've got about twenty two year old plants I
grew from cuttings that I can't kill. Like you, I've found serissas to be
very hardy in our area, and more hardy when they are allowed to go through
dormancy.

Blessings,

Tim Ahlen
Dallas, TX