Old 25-05-2004, 10:05 PM
JMcKenzie

Default Orchids to Brag About (an e-book!)

Hello Group!

I am VERY excited about the acceptance of an e-book I recently began
to distribute entitled "ORCHIDS TO BRAG ABOUT."

It's a 75-page book with over 50 color photographs. The book is easy
to navigate with a detailed, well-organized table of contents. I have
received nothing but favorable comments on so many aspects of the
book.

You can get a copy right now by immediate download at
www.OrchidsToBragAbout.com for just $27.77

As with any of my e-books, your purchase is RISK FREE and backed by a
100% Satisfaction Guarantee. You're satisfied or I will refund every
penny of your $27.77 - no questions asked.

If you'd like to learn more, please visit www.OrchidsToBragAbout.com
-or- reply by email.

I hope you'll visit the site.

JMcKenzie