Old 26-05-2004, 12:02 AM
Loki

Default Watermelons not working out

il Tue, 25 May 2004 15:02:29 -0700, "Rich" ha scritto:

Forget the melons, grow tomatoes. Much nicer. Or peppers. Or grow
something you can't buy easily. A heritage fruit maybe, fresh greens,
or get a log and grow mushrooms :-)
--
Cheers,

Hey that's a good idea. I like mushrooms.. the edible kind, I think they
were called Morel mushrooms but they only grew in the mid-west. I made one
heck of a pizza with 'em. But nothing grows here except crab grass, oranges,
grapefruit, and cactus. I'm about ready to move back to the mid-west just so
I can get something to grow... I used to have a 2-acre garden and the only
problem was keeping the deer out of it.

What? No roast venison on the menu, with a side dish of fresh
veggies? :-)

--
Cheers,