Old 26-05-2004, 01:14 AM
Mbt6

Default Lawn is flowering

Salt Lake Utah, Kentucky Blue, it seems to be unique to my lawn. I don't see
it happening to most of my neighbors. (I wonder if it's the "grass is
greener" deal, where it really is happening more often, but I am more
observant of my own).

"Peter H" wrote in message
e.rogers.com...

"Mbt6" wrote in message
My grass seems to be the right color, but doesn't really grow too fast.

This
year, for the first time that I can recall, the top of the grass is
flowering. Except for looking differnt, I don't know that this is a
problem. Does anyone know if I should try something to keep this from
happening.

--mike

We need to know where you live Mike, and if you know the type of grass

that
you have.

Peter H