Old 26-05-2004, 02:08 AM
Chris Solo

Default [IBC] Feeding A Ficus Too Little

I just repotted a ficus too little. I bought it from a nursery and it was
root bound in it's pot. I pruned some of the bigger roots and put it in a
bonsai pot on Sunday. It's still too early, but I think it's going to make
it (my first repotting =). I used a "main bonsai soil" from hollow creek
nurseries and the tree is outside for the summer. My question is what
should I fertilize it with? I have Peter's 20,20, 20 that I use on my
maples and juniper. Is it ok to use that on the ficus?
Chris Solo
Zone 5
Endwell, NY

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++