Old 26-05-2004, 07:03 AM
Jim and Phyllis Hurley

Default Still green...

It isn't easy being green!

Kermit

Ask me about Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $120+ per child) at: jogathon.net

"Destroyallx" wrote in message
.. .
http://www.thehvscene.com/pond/

check that out.. i post new pictures of my more than once a week on here..
im making a diary basically of the progression of my pond.
its been a few weeks and my water is still green/murky.. it just wont go
away.. maybe a veggie filter and everything. i just bough more potted
lillies so im waiting for them to come up. and i have a bunch of lillies
that bloomed already.
what can i do about this water clarity... im guessing its time