Old 26-05-2004, 08:07 AM
Theo

Default [IBC] Satsuki problem, soils ( I changed the title as subject

Jim Lewis wrote:

Gosh, Theo, I find it hard to believe that no one in Europe uses
fish emulsion fertilizers.

absolutely unknown as superthirve that can be found at very high
price x3 in some specialized shop in france

Maybe someone on list can suggest a
source. I'd guess any of the European Community countries that
have large fishing fleets will produce some.

well we are more chmicals
especially in switzerlands becouse of protectionism of chemical
industry..
in otehsr country is more or less teh same
I amde a research in Google and found some company that sells in teh
net but until than I had no answer to ma demand for 2 quartes of fish
emulsion

As for the Superthrive, I wouldn't waste your money importing the
stuff.

I bought in the States and could have some as usual

Superthrive is very controvert :-)

MSN messanger / or ICQ 25 666 169 4

L'Umiltą č la Peggiore delle Presunzioni
(la Rochefocault)