Old 26-05-2004, 11:08 AM
Ray

Default Attn chemistry buffs: alcohol

Isopropanol is C3H8O
Ethanol is C2H6O
Methanol CH4O

The smaller the molecule, the easier it is likelier to be for it to enter the plant tissue. I have
heard of plant toxicity with ethanol, but have seen no evidence of it myself.

"Reka" wrote in message ...
What is the difference between isopropyl and ethyl alcohol? Can I use ethyl
alcohol in place of isopropyl in an alcohol/soap/water solution for spraying
pests???
Can't seem to find isopropyl in Italy. :-(
--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

---