Old 26-05-2004, 12:19 PM
Tracey

Default Name of Plant?

"Kay Easton" wrote in message
OK .. how big is 'big'? What is the growth habit? - ie is it a bush or a
tree or a smaller plant with a stem, or do all the leaves come on stalks
from a central point?
If you are sure they are about to flower, waiting till you have flowers
and describing the flowers to us in detail would be helpful - plants are
related on the basis of their sex parts (plants of the same species have
to be able to breed with each other) - ie their flowers.
--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page:

Sorry, I wasn't very good with the description! It's a smaller plant, not a
bush, tree or shrub, and the leaves (about 5x9 inch)all come from a central
point, with one big flower bud coming up through the middle. I'll see what
the flowers are like and post again.

Thanks!

Tracey