Old 26-05-2004, 01:08 PM
cross

Default OT urg visitor?

Sacha wrote in message
Apparently someone from the group came into the Nursery when we were away
last week. Unfortunately, the person that took your name has now

forgotten
it, so apologies to whoever we missed, sorry to miss you and hope we get
another opportunity!
--

Hi Sacha,

It was me. With the help of a GPS and laptop computer, we found Carol
Klein's, Glebe Cottage fairly easily, only had to ask directions once ;-)

Then we went to Hill House, had a really good lunch, and as I spent a happy
hour or so wandering round your nursery, my husband slept on a bench in the
sun. We both enjoyed the day.

Sorry to have missed you though. I think we will have another trip to Devon
either in the autumn or next spring. We stayed B & B in a thatched
farmhouse in a place called Black Dog, and thoroughly recommend it.

Bought some lovely plants too. ;-)) so will certainly come back for more.

Best wishes,
Marina
E. Sx