Old 26-05-2004, 06:15 PM
tuin man

Default chelsea

"good golly miss Molly" wrote in message

"tuin man" wrote in message

sniped

and a
tiny
little thing hidden away behind the picnic areas (so I guess not

strictly
"show garden") ; Into the light ; by Alex Trotman.

Is that the salvation army one?
The name sounds familiar.

No, I guess with a name like that it should have being (-:.
Without reading the leaflet I could see that it was created to look like how
it might, if a giant beam of (yellowish) light were pointing straight down
on it.
What was created mimics such an effect , but without the need for
electricity, batteries, solar power etc.
There seemed to be no bit, including the fence that was not included in this
imaginary shaft of light exposure.
The radiance of colour does not follow a presumed form and that was
interesting because of how it worked all the better for not doing so. It was
as much art as garden.

Patrick