Old 26-05-2004, 07:03 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Satsuki problem, soils ( I changed the title as subject

4 11:12 PM
Subject: [IBC] Satsuki problem, soils ( I changed the
title as subject

Jim Lewis wrote:
Well, that would work. But does the blender turn it that

ugly
thick s_ _ t brown?

I guess it has to be fermented fist to be assimilate by

plants .. I
made fermented rapeseed cakes and teh liquid really

stink!!!!!
--------------------

As always I read my morning edjucation from IBC first
thing - this morning thoughtfully digesting info on Dale and
Khaimraj's ceramics, then into the fish fertilizing - which I
take seriously, of course,
- now why is it I haven't a hope of digesting any
breakfast? -
Heck, actually the entertainment is worth it!

Lynn

Glad to help with your diet. ;-)

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Bonsaiests
are like genealogists: We know our roots!

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++