Old 26-05-2004, 07:07 PM
Sacha

Default OT urg visitor?

On 26/5/04 6:22 pm, in article , "dave @
stejonda" wrote:

In message , Sacha
writes
["us"] A woman called Martin's wife - the real gardener ;-)

"A WOMAN CALLED MARTIN'S WIFE"!!! I hope she handbags you! ;-) That's
like people who say "this is my mother/father/son/daughter/friend" but
give no name for this person you're meeting. "Hallo Sacha's mother"
wouldn't sit too well with my ma!

One of my son's friends insisted on calling me Jonsdad so I simply call
him Nedsson.

(He's the one who decided to take a 3am drunken dip in our pond.

I'd say Nedsson was very restrained, under the circumstances! It sounds
quite, um, whatever-that-country is. ;-)

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk