Old 26-05-2004, 10:05 PM
William Wagner

Default TICKS AND MOSQUITOES

In article , Hound
wrote:

My daughter and her family recently moved to a small rural town in North
Carolina. She an her entire family like the area very much except for the
ticks and mosquitoes. Is there any thing they can use on their lawn to
control these pests?

Please don't forget chigger's. which are already gone when you notice
them. What to do? I travel about the garden much less during August.
Meanwhile I have this here little French device called a "Therapik"
which helps when I got to get out in the garden anyway. US $22

I bought one from here and am glad I did.

http://www.leevalley.com/garden/page...urrency=2&cate
gory=2%2C42551

Bill

PS July and August may be a good month to visit northern climes. ))

--
"No Progress without contraries" William Blake.