Old 26-05-2004, 11:09 PM
*muffin*

Default This new pond is more darned fun!!

"pixi" wrote in message

This pond is lined with rocks.

lined with rocks, hmm. I always wondered HOW you can work with a pond lined
with rocks.. yea it looks real nice, but how the heck do you walk in it to
plant anything? & after my big cleanout this month , after only a year of
having my pond, I KNOW the rocks would be UNDER an inch of gook!!
we have rocks lining our 'stream' from the waterfall to the pond, & it is
sure yucky with the silt & crud that gets trapped there,, & this should be a
lot cleaner since it has running water, not just sitting on the bottom of a
pond.