Old 26-05-2004, 11:28 PM
Sacha

Default Tumbler Toms

On 26/5/04 10:36 pm, in article ,
"Pam Moore" wrote:

On Wed, 26 May 2004 18:56:00 +0100, "The Grate Denini"
wrote:

Is it too late to plant some tumblers in a basket outside?
den

Too late to sow seed but if you have plants, now is just right, but
keep an eye on weather forecasts in case of a late frost.

Pam in Bristol

And speaking of which, we've had wonderfully hot and sunny days here but
this morning I'm not at all sure there wasn't a hint of ground frost. And I
am *quite* sure that when I went outside at about 8am my breath vapourised.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk