Old 27-05-2004, 12:08 AM
DaveH

Default What are you growing this year?

On Wed, 26 May 2004 14:47:21 -0500, zxcvbob
wrote:

Most of these are still in the basement waiting to be set out this weekend:

Tomatoes: Stupice (seeds saved from last year), and Super Marmande.
One of the Stupice plants has normal leaves instead of potato leaves, so
it must have crossed with the Better Boy that was nearby.

It will be interesting to see how that accidental hybrid turns out.
Stupice is a great early tomato.

Peppers: Aji Limon Peru, Longhorn, Dundicutt, Thai. And one Fatalii
that *just* came up from seeds I planted in March. The dundicutt and
thai pepper seeds were harvested from peppers bought at ethnic markets.

Tomatillos

Beans: Cranberry (for snaps)

Tyfon (a.k.a. "Holland greens")

Cucumbers: Diva and a dwarf pickle variety I can't remember

Rattail Radish

Squash: haven't picked a variety yet. Maybe tatume.

Onions: Red Burgermaster (Should have been planted 6 weeks ago, but
I'll plant them now anyway and use like scallions.)

Basil, cutting celery, and other stuff if I have room.

Best regards,
Bob