Old 27-05-2004, 12:08 AM
DaveH

Default What are you growing this year?

On 26 May 2004 12:31:02 -0700, (Liashi) wrote:

DaveH wrote in message . ..
I'm always interested to know what others are growing.

Hm, for us, we couldn't get organized enough to get seed so we had to
settle with store brands (sigh)
Tomatoes . . .

Bonnie--well Bonnie says it's their best tomato

Supersonic--Apparently my Dad grew this once, so when he saw it he had
to buy it.

Pink Beefsteak--until this year, I had had no idea tomatoes came in
more than one color than red. This was the only different-color tomato
at the store. It had to come home.

I'm sure you'll get some good eatin' out of these old standards.

Husky Cherry Red--Cherry tomato. 'Nuff said.

I've tried the yellow version of the Husky series and it was very
good--incredibly stout and vigorous. The only yellow I've really
liked.
DaveH