Old 27-05-2004, 01:07 AM
Rez

Default What are you growing this year?

In article , DaveH wrote:
I'm always interested to know what others are growing.

Weeds

Bermuda grass from horse manure took over the old garden and no one
got around to digging it out or moving the fence and digging a new
spot that would involve less exercise (we have to fence against the
Starving Attack Rabbits, and the sand packs hard enough that it
really has to be turned before roots can penetrate). And we had summer
in February and winter ever since. So I think this year it's limited
to the two tomato plants in the back garden.. thought I'd try 'em
there cuz nothing else will grow there (too hot) and it's safe from
rabbits.

Tho I suppose I could still start some zucchini, they grow fast enough
to have a chance of producing by midsummer. (Assuming summer ever
arrives??)

~REZ~