Old 27-05-2004, 12:05 PM
Pat Kiewicz

Default What are you growing this year?

"DaveH" wrote in message
.. .
I'm always interested to know what others are growing.

Paste tomatoes (caged)
Health Kick
Classica
Tuscany

Slicing and cherry tomatoes (staked)
Odoriko
Ruby
SunSugar
First Prize
4th of July
Gregori's Altai
Valencia
Carmello

Peppers
Super Shephard
Early Sunsation
Blushing Beauty
Choco
Vidi
Ariane
Golden Bell
Aji Dulci

Eggplants
Neon
Vittoria
Listada de Gandia

Sweet corn
Speedy sweet
Temptation
Sugar Buns
Lancelot
Seneca Dancer

Summer sqash
Goldfinger
(something else; i'd have to check my stock)

Winter squash
Tetsukabuto
Kabocha
Nicklow's Delight (or some other butternut)

Pumpkin
Rocket

Pole green beans (saved seeds)
Pole limas (saved seeds; speckled, white, and crosses)

Lettuce and greens (mainly fall, not decided yet but I have some cos and
red leaf lettuce growing now)

Cucumbers
Diva
sweet Success

Garlic (softneck and hardneck, various)

Onions
Copra
Redwing

Leeks
Ricor

Potatos
Carole
All Red (these are pretty plants!)

a few other odds and ends

various herbs

And I grow large zinnias for cutting in the vegetable garden, also 'small'
sunflowers and some glads (to protect them from four-footed pests).

(attributed to Don Marti)