Old 27-05-2004, 12:06 PM
Nedra

Default OT another medical moment

I just don't understand this procedure. How is it that the
kids get in this horrible place to begin with?
Kathy, hope you know my thoughts and prayers are with you all.....

Nedra

"Theoldballpark" wrote in message
My thoughts and prayers are with you. A customer, that comes to our place

of
business, just had this same procedure done. After four collapses, they

decided
this was the route to go. Robert is recovering very well. As you say, it

was a
very painful procedure for him to go through. They went in through his

back as
opposed to the chest. Check out that option, if you can. Best of

luck-Laura