Old 27-05-2004, 12:15 PM
Mark South

Default product ideas

"Roos Eisma" wrote in message
"Cath Fleetwood" writes:

Err no actually, some of us have mastered the art of using simple tools and
would sooner die than buy a girlie tool set!

And some of us are bigger and stronger than a lot of men anyway :-)

We're back to Dutch culture again, aren't we? :-) :-)

But think of the fashion benefits. And the manufacturers could sell owners a
new tool set every season, like the wheel manufacturers do now.

On the practical side, I would suggest a functional bottom bracket gearing
system that is robust, weighs the same as a medium quality cartridge BB, costs
about £20, and provides 3 to 5 speeds.

This would transform the world of folding bikes and enable city bikes to be
built with maximal cleanliness and hub brakes etc etc.
--
Mark South
Citizen of the World, Denizen of the Net