Old 27-05-2004, 02:03 PM
escapee

Default a vote for Dubaya Bush is a vote for WWIII

On Thu, 27 May 2004 04:08:50 -0400, Ann opined:

escapee expounded:

Ann, you are most uninformed. Bush has taken more vacation time away from the
duties of a president than any other president in history. We are in a war. He
should be over there supporting the troops, not riding a friggin bike having
recreational time. Sorry, don't fly. Why don't YOU give it up. Didn't think
so.

I could say the same for you, Vic. I am fully informed. I just
choose to believe the truth. You think you do. You should get out
more.

Wow. I actually feel sympathy for you. It's not true that he was on a bike,
not in Iraq, or that he has taken more vacation time than any other president in
history? Sorry, Ann, it's the truth. There is no way around it.

Need a good, cheap, knowledge expanding present for a friend?