Old 27-05-2004, 03:29 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

Default product ideas

Cath Fleetwood wrote:

What I would like though is a gadget that pops the tyres of cars that
overtake within an inch of my horse and something to frighten the
life out of cyclists who whoosh up behind us silently and then
overtake frightening the life out of said horse. Only kidding by
the way :-))

No kidding, really. I am very careful around horses - they really hate my
bike. An inexperienced horse can get badly spooked. I always talk to the
riders as I approach (another advantage of not being in a tin box!)

--
Guy
===

Victory is ours! Down with Eric the Half A Brain!