Old 27-05-2004, 04:06 PM
simy1

Default What are you growing this year?

(Pat Kiewicz) wrote in message ...
"DaveH" wrote in message
.. .
I'm always interested to know what others are growing.

Paste tomatoes (caged)

did you put them out already? I did ten days ago, in my new full full
sun garden (sunrise to one hour before sunset). I guessed the
continuing wet weather would help with both temperature and moisture
(it sure helped with moisture, and so far it has not gone below 48F).
Also, what do you do with all those toms and veggies in general? I am
already giving away lettuce to anyone who is willing to eat it, and I
know I will be doing the same in august with tomatoes, and I only have
30 plants.