Old 28-05-2004, 12:22 AM
Rodney Pont

Default Salt and tadpoles (and a long explanation)

On Thu, 27 May 2004 20:32:57 GMT, wrote:

since you are in teh UK I called Jo Ann and she said:
"get some antibiotic like kanacin or oxolinic acid. he needs to do a food thing
treatment and do the 3 times with PP treatments he has columnaris flexibacter and it
will just keep coming back cause it went systemic."
PP here
http://puregold.aquaria.net/pg/disease/disease.htm
in the treatment section. Ingrid

Thanks for that. This,
http://www.fish-helpline.co.uk/health/columnaris.html says it likes
cool water conditions and ours certainly does. We'll have a word with
the vet about antibiotics.

Thanks again.

--
Regards - Rodney Pont