Old 28-05-2004, 01:03 AM
Steve In NorCal

Default Mole Trap question

Hi. I have purchased a Victor Mole Trap. The trap has a short chain
attatched to the top of it which is shown in the illustration on the box it
came in. However, the illustrated instructions on the box neither show nor
mention the chain. Does anyone have any idea what I do with the chain?
I went to Victor's website and looked at their online instructions and no
mention of the chain there either. They have a bulletin board and I checked
it out. Someone asked the same question months ago, but no one posted an
answer.

Thanks in advance for any information.
Steve