Old 28-05-2004, 05:07 AM
Gareee©

Default Harbor Freight.. sucks!

"Benign Vanilla" wrote in message

"Gareee©" wrote in message
"Benign Vanilla" wrote in message

Hey my Target solar lights are great.

Target has Solar Pond lights???

Sorry...I was trying to make a cute retort to that Just Smartass Koi

fellow,
and it's too early so I folded under the pressure and plaster the group

with
a stupid post. This will invariably garner more abused from Joker Me Koi,
but I guess that is the fate I must suffer.

The lights I was refering to are the kind that go in the landscaping. Mine
are near the pond edge. They attract bugs, and make my frogs happy. They
also keep me from falling into the pond when I am toad hunting in the

dark.

Coffee? Where is the coffee in this place?

Ah, drat!

Guess I'll try to tackle the headlight project after all. My biggest concern
is finding a power source to power a car headlight, that just be plugged
into an extension cord.

--
Gareee©
Homepage: