Old 28-05-2004, 08:04 AM
Reka

Default Attn chemistry buffs: alcohol

"tbell" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Reka wrote:

Well, the label on the stuff I use for the kids says "benzalconio

cloruro",
if that rings a bell. Benzalcone chloride?

In the US that's Zephiran, or benzalkonium chloride, Reka, a quaternary
ammonium compound which is a microbicide similar to Physan, but not
alcoholic. If you can't find isopropanol, I'd vote for cheap vodka, which

is
slightly watered down ethanol.

Okay, guys, the party's on! I have to practice spray spitting like the
medicine men do, that way both the plants and I get the benefit!
--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

---