Old 28-05-2004, 04:04 PM
Marsha

Default Ann/a vote for Dubaya Bush is a vote for WWIII

That's quite alright V, you changed your name, never knew it was you when I
peeked in. Long time since we talked also,hope your feeling fine.
"escapee" wrote in message
Talk about screw ups! Sorry bout that.

On Thu, 27 May 2004 20:55:27 -0400, "Marsha"

opined:

I'm not going, Ann went today for her brothers wedding
"madgardener" wrote in message
.. .

I, me, victoria am not going to Jamaica! Marsha is going! LOL.

oy vey, I shoulda realized it was Marsha that was going...my post made
it look like I thought Ann was, not you V! g
maddie

Need a good, cheap, knowledge expanding present for a friend?