Old 28-05-2004, 04:19 PM
Rachael of Nex, the Wiccan Rat

Default Eaten sunflower seedlings !

Something has eaten the nice first two (and only) leaves off my three
sunflower seedlings (about two inches tall). Just the leaves, nowt else.
Another one, which came on earlier, which is about four inches tall, has not
been touched.

Slugs ? Nothing else in the garden has been eaten or even nibbled it looks
like (well, apart from the decimated lillies due to lily beetle, anyway).

Garden is fenced with a foot foot chainlink fence and gate so I doubt cats.
Could be meeces or some similar rodent ? New to garden troubles (and
gardens) here.

Rachael